Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fancy Feet




shoes (CONVERSE//WELLIES//SPOTTED HEELS//CHUCKS) ALL 25% off with code FANCYFEET

Thought I was done with my posting for the day but then I saw this SALE and I thought ah hells, lemme toss another one together because truly 25% off is too good to pass up, right?  So all the kicks pictured above are avail and 25% off, but I'm also clocking some others below---THESE BOOTIES & BUCKLED RAIN BOOTS being at the top of my list--love 'em!  Seeing anything you like?  I'm having a terribly hard time deciding!  Alright gang, once again--have a great day...make it a good one!  Oh and ps, make sure to check out this morn's post with my new Bar Cart!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL