Thursday, November 27, 2014

Keeping the Classics











turtleneck (J.Crew 30% off with code HOLIDAY), coat (J.Crew 30% off with code HOLIDAY), denim (dL 1961 ON SALE), belt (Linea Pelle c/o ON SALE), flats (Loeffler Randall ON SALE just snagged these LEO's at 25% off with THANKFUL25), bag (Clare Vivier OBSESSED with this spotted guy), ring (Shine on Vine), shades (Gucci)

Happy Thanksgiving, Gang!  Notice anything trending in the above captions?  S A L E S!  It's started indeed--not sure why they wait until Friday to get the ball rolling because from where I stand, it looks like the Black Friday deals are well underway (PIPERLIME at 25% offJ.CREW at 30% off GAP at 50% off ).  This classic rig pictured above is more or less entirely on sale (I may finally scoop up this guy in RED).  While obviously this is the time for giving and gifting, I also think it's a great time to snag those higher priced pieces at a great price--which I maaaay have just snaked these LEOs & this spotted lovely I've been clocking at 25% off with code THANKFUL25.  I really need to get my hind up from this seat and start cooking or else I'm gonna break the bank by day's end.  Real quickly; however, I'm definitely going to check out the GAP for the kiddies as they're having 50% off everything....again, I will neither confirm nor deny if I just scored THIS FUR PUFF in navy.  Alright gang, onto the more important task at hand---giving thanks with the ones you love.  Wishing you all the most wonderful Thanksgiving Day with you and yours--I truly hope you have a fantastic day and indeed make it a memorable one!  Cheers from Kentucky--feel free to shop the look and my recent SALE purchases below!

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL