Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Saturday Sales

Cheers to the Weekend!  Rounding up some of this weekend's sales I've been eyeing.  LOFT has 40% OFF sitewide (how cute is this Pink & Red Dotted Blouse for Vday and these Metallic Sneaks), JCrew has 40% off SALE (Bangle & Boots), and Anthropologie has 40% OFF Sale Items (love these cords).  Feel free to click the images below to be taken directly to the site. 
Alright gang---cheers to a wonderful weekend!  My youngest just wrapped up her bball game, they're spending the afternoon with dad which means I'm going to hit up a double feature solo (my fave), nachos in tow of course and maybe, just maybe, take my Xmas decorations down tonight.  Maybe.  


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL