Monday, February 16, 2015

Mint & Gray







heels (Loeffler RandallOmar + Elsie), blouse (Anthropologie ON SALE), jeans (Gap see SIMILAR HERE &HERE), bag (Michael Kors), coat (JCrew), necklace (Stella & Dot), shades (Express), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)

Wearing a Scalloped Blouse this feminine calls for a pair of rugged Boyfriend Jeans don't you think?  I've mentioned it a zillion times before and I'll say it again, I love the juxtaposition of girly vs tomboy.  Topped off with a textured Loeffler Randall Heel from one of my faves in Lexington, Omar + Elsie and we've got a perfectly polished yet laid back look.  
Alright gang, cheers to a wonderful Tuesday.  The kiddies and I are headed to American Girl for a little lunch action...they're super stoked!  Hoping I can drag them to a few mom locations at some point....y'all make it a great one and stay warm..especially my fellow Lexingtonians!  

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL