Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The City Mix





coat (French Connection c/o), dress (French Connection c/o),  booties (Tory Burch), tote (Clare Vivier c/o                 Omar + Elsie ), shades (Armani), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)

The moment I stepped foot in the French Connection store in SoHo, I knew this Pony Hair Leo Coat was stepping out the door with me.  I've been eyeing her online and so seeing her in person only confirmed the fabulousness.  And true to form, why pair it with straight up black when you can get a little wild with another Bold Print?  Clearly I kept everything else subdued with some opaque tights and classic Tory Burch Booties.  And yes, while I was freezing my ever loving ass off (even with this COAT layered on top), this number was totally worth the hypothermia.  
Alright kids, happy to be back in the Bluegrass even though it's a dang tundra out there--kids out of school for the week so we're going to get a healthy dose of laziness today!  Feel free to shop the look below (as well as some of the SALE picks from French Connection...see EmbroideredChecks, & Herringbone).  Y'all make it a good one--stay warm!

photos courtesy of Lydia Hudgens

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL