Saturday, February 21, 2015

You Say Tomato




skirt (Loft), top (Loft), heels (LK Bennett ON SALE orig from Omar + Elsie), cuff (Morton James), watch (Cartier), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)

.....I say I love this two piece number from Loft Lexington Green.  While I spruced her up a bit with these Leo Pumps ON SALE in honor Vday (I clearly dropped the ball posting this in a timely fashion), I def intend to sport this number with some Chambray Sneaks.  Been quite the fan of This Shade here lately and thankfully the Loft Lexington Green has variety for days (see Utility BlouseDots, & Printed Shorts).  Lexingtonians, def give Loft Lexington Green a go...Layne is a complete doll and she'll point you in the right direction (they almost always have Sales, too)!
Alright gang, cheers to a lovely weekend.  We are snowed in (again)...but I'm not complaining..yet.  Make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL