Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Classic Favorites








sweater (LOFT ON SALE), denim (GAP sold LOVE THESE SPLURGE vs STEAL), heels (Loeffler Randall c/o Omar + Elsie mention s + s for 15% OFF), bag (Clare Vivier), watch (Cartier), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), cuff (Love THIS), phone case (Kate Spade)

Tired of this Boyfriend Sweater yet?  Certainly hope not because clearly I've gotta thing for it.  It's classics just like this and a trusty pair of Distressed Boyfriends that I could live in for days.  And while this look would be simply perfect with a pair of Ballets, I wanted to spruce it up just a smidge with some Ankle Strap Sandals.  I snagged mine from the lovelies at Omar + Elsie and you can, too, for 15% off if you mention s + s when calling the gals at 
O + E (859.231.6627).  
Alright, gang, hope y'all have an enjoyable day.  My kiddies have a half day, big sis is at her gal pals, so my youngest and I are going to hop on the bike and enjoy this gorgeous day--make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL