Monday, March 16, 2015

Flare Flair














denim (MAJ c/o 40% and FREE SHIPPING WITH CODE SAVES&S), sweater (LOFT 40% OFF), bag (Clare Vivier), hat (Sole Society UNDER $40, LOVE this SPRING VERSION), heels (KATE SPADE ON SALE), coat (J.Crew), sweater (HM, LOVE THESE STRIPES), eyelet (J.Crew, old, other eyelets HERE), trench (SIMILAR 40% OFF WITH CODE SAVE), shades (BR, Ray Ban), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), watch (Cartier)

Be forewarned, I'm going to wear the hell outta these FLARES this season...but here's a silver lining to my repetition, s + s readers can snag 'em at 40% off AND free shipping with code SAVES&S (thanks, Casey & Kelli)!!  I'm in the market for a Lighter Wash Flare--love THESE, too!  Think I'm definitely going to snag a pair this week--70s vibe is all the rage this spring and these babes will fit the throwback bill for sure.  
I kind of shuddered at these shots when I went to post them this morning...what with the snow on the ground and all!  Feeling pretty confident we are well under way for spring; however, I still think it's a great time to snag some early spring/fall faves on MAJOR SALE---like my absolute fave Funnel Neck Sweater at 40% OFF and a Classic Trench at 40% OFF--good classics indeed!  If you can't bring yourself to buy one more piece of warm clothing, I certainly don't blame you---THIS POST will definitely be more up your alley!  Alright gang, cheers to a great start to your week...feel free to shop the looks below!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem



 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL