Friday, March 20, 2015

The Girly Mix







skirt (JCrew), sweater (French Connection c/o), heels (Kate Spade sold out, see SIMILAR UNDER $100 HERE), clutch (Kate Spade sold out, see SIMILAR), cuff (LOVE), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)

This sucker is coming to you out of the norm, on a Friday night because....I am KID FREE!!!  I love my bunnies to the moon and back and then back again, but girlfriend is pretty stoked to have a night, alone, all to herself to eat a sh*t ton of naughty foods and watch mindless television in my raggedy pjs until I pass out on the couch!!!  There.  I've said my peace... now onto the rig....
FrillsFlorals , with a side of Midi...doesn't get more girly than that.  I adore this modern mixture to the fullest.  It screams spring and femininity.  I know this Striped Midi is going to carry me through the spring well into summer.  How cute with some Minty Eyelet or even a Lace Crop?  Either way, I'm gonna sport the hell outta it, so brace yourself!  Alright gang, feel free to shop the look below and make sure to check out this Morning's Post if you haven't already---I must admit it's a pretty cute one.  Y'all enjoy your Friday evening...I know I will.  

 photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL