Monday, August 10, 2015

The Baby Blues








top (Tibi c/o AJs Casuals), necklace (AJs Casuals), denim (dl1961 see SIMILAR), clutch (Gigi NY c/o), heels (Joie), watch (Cartier), rings (BCBGAnna Beck), shades (Sole Society c/o), cuff (Similar)

This look is another take on this Baby Blues Look I've worn the hell out of this summer.  This Tibi Blouse From AJs Casuals is just a smidge dressier than the Striped Smock, but is still so very effortless and comfy.   And I simply love it paired with this Tassle Necklace from AJs...not much else is required with the bold splash of orange, am I right? 
Alright gang, I hate to cut this one short, but I (sadly) am enjoying the train wreck that is Bachelor in Paradise.  I am fully aware of how shameful this admission is but who doesn't love a good dose of mindless entertainment?  Hope you all are having a great start to your week--feel free to shop the look below--make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL